Mobile application is good way to market any brand. Here is some mobile apps developed by Pharmaceutical company which are also help them to promote their expertise and brand
1. AFibEducator by sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC
AFibEducator a free apps, provides Doctors with an interactive resource to help illustrate how AFib can affect the heart; visually demonstrate the symptoms, risks and management strategies of atrial fibrillation (AFib); and where patients can learn more.
2. My NET Manager by Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
My NET Manager Patient Android App is for patients suffering from Neuroendocrine tumors. The app helps patients organize information specific to their disease state and track appointments, their symptoms and graphing those symptoms, track tests results and graphing those results as well, track updates to their medications and insurance. The app also has a diary to track the foods you eat and a place to record notes about your symptoms, tests and appointments. The app also provides valuable information about NETs (Neuroendocrine tumors).
3.HepBaware by Glaxo smith
Glaxo smith release an apps to increase awareness of Hepatitis B. Which is serious and can be life-threatening.
This app contains 3 features:
1. A simple 5 step tool designed to help you understand your risk of getting Hepatitis B when travelling abroad. Complete the quick and easy risk indicator to help you understand why it is important to be Hepatitis B-Aware, then visit your GP or travel clinic at least 4 weeks before travelling to discuss your travel plans.
2. A short multi-lingual animation to help you understand more about Hepatitis B – the disease.
3. A number of vaccinations may be recommended before travelling. Keep a record of your vaccinations and make sure you complete the course by setting reminders in your smart phone calendar via the Vaccination Diary.
Arena Phone Can work with your pharmaceutical company for create useful mobile apps for your customer.