- Experience PHP developer(CakePHP/Laravel) who like to work on large and medium size project for top organization of Bangladesh and abroad
Job Description / Responsibility
- Strong programming skills & highly proficient in PHP Framework (CakePHP/Laravel), PHP OOP MySQL and SQL Server.
- Experience in Laravelwill be an added advantage
- Requirement Analysis, design and develop according to SDLC.
- Design and implement client projects by analyzing system requirements.
- Designing and developing complex web based applications.
- Must have clear understanding on Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development.
- Must have clear understanding on RDBMS (SQl Server, MySQL).
- Strong Knowledge in UI using HTML5, CSS3, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Must have good expertise on MVC Web development architecture.
- Professional experience in PHP Web Application Debugging.
- Must have experience with a version control system (GIT, CVS, SVN).
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve specified results.
- Seek out new technologies and ideas to add value to project.
- Must have experience on integrating web projects with mobile apps through REST API.
- B.Sc in CS/ CSE.
- Education may be relaxed in case of longer programming experience.
- 2 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- System Analyst, Team Leader (Software), Technical Lead (Software), Programmer/Software Engineer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Software Company, Telecommunication
- Age 24 to 40 year(s)
- Experienced on ERP development will add extra value
- Able to work independently and as a team under minimum supervision.
- Must possess excellent analytical abilities.
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Handle clients in proper way with professional manner.
- Must be proactive, hardworking and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- weekly 5 days after probation period
- Subsidize food and snakes
- Bonus for exceptional out put and beat deadline
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org