Facebook is not just a social forum to share pictures with friends anymore. Businesses are pushing traffic to their ecommerce sites, increasing brand awareness and now making sales on Facebook stores. Arena Phone can work together with your for the development of your face book page with customize design, Quiz, Advertisement , video.
We looked at the top ten brands on Facebook with the most Fans as analyzed by All Facebook’s Page Statistics, an unofficial Facebook page tracker updated daily. Just browse the top brands on Facebook and study what they do — and don’t do — to help generate innovative ideas for your own company’s Facebook page.
1. Facebook. Facebook’s very own page is second only to a Zynga game app page on Facebook itself and although expected that Facebook would be highly ranked on its own platform, it does some interesting things on its page from live streaming of current events, live chat, a resources page with links to tips for businesses and developers and much more. Ranked 2 overall with 36.4 million Fans.
2. YouTube. YouTube posts contests and Fan participation events like its recent “Life In A Day” personal video upload event as well as ranking of the top videos on its site from news to music to the bizarre – all of which can be easily shared and viewed right in Facebook. Ranked 6 overall with 29.5 million Fans.
3. Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola’s Facebook page focuses more on the lifestyle of the brand’s users rather than selling anything at all on Facebook – it has dozens of pages for Facebook oriented events, Fan participation, virtual gift giving of digital Coca-Cola buttons of products to other Facebook users, music and even downloads – all for free. Ranked 13 overall with 23.7 million Fans.
4. Starbucks. Features live streaming of Starbucks events, Starbucks job search, links to over thirty international Starbucks Facebook pages and more. Ranked 22 overall with 20.3 million Fans.
5. Disney. Disney provides easy access to and easy-Liking of its dozens of branded Facebook pages, boasting a total of 144.4 million Fans across all of its pages. They offer free desktop wallpaper downloads, movie ticket buying for the latest Disney film in theaters, trailers and Fan discussion boards. Ranked 31 overall with 18.3 million Fans.
6.WWE Shop. WWE (wrestling) features a limited product store for browsing on Facebook and then redirect to the WWE Shop website for purchase as well as interactive Fan sweepstakes opportunities and ticket sales to WWE events. Ranked 257 overall with 4.8 million Fans.